Friday, December 01, 2006

Small Steps

This morning I got up nice and early and did a nice comfortable 6km along the shores of Botany Bay again. I have been sticking the grass as much a possible to avoid the concrete, but it is a very sandy surface which makes me work a little bit harder and keeps me honest. By the time I got home strectched, had a drink and stuffed around a bit, Blue Dog arrived home from work surprised that I had already been for my run. We enjoyed a nice breakfast together and then it was my turn to go and earn a dollar.

I have made a real effort over the past couple of days to take better care of myself with the goal to increase my energy levels. So far I have been very good. GOLD STAR!!!

5 comments:

2P said...

Nice work Bernie - continue looking after yourself and the good times will look after themselves ;-)

CJ said...

3 months 5 days until SFT. Like you, I have had to revisit my diet after having had a mutitude of bllod tests. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernie, please pass on my best wishes to BlueDog for the big Kahuna this weekend. I had a chat to him on Sunday but selfishly forgot to wish him luck !

Safe crewing to Sarg and yourself as well.

Unknown said...

Hope you & BD are recovering from the C to K triumph!

I hope you both have a restful & happy Christmas!

Wobbly man said...

WTG Bernie - 6kms on the beach - that sounds like torture!