Thursday, November 30, 2006

Strategies

Last night Blue Dog and I were joined by fellow "Team Dog" crew member Sarge for a discussion on tactics and strategies for the C2K. The three of us then lined up for SWEAT this morning with one member feeling a little under the weather. We did an extended warm up and then joined the squad for the usual drills, strides etc. I did three fartlek laps of the lake which is roughly 4.4km, just taking a little easier than usual. We finished the session discussing our race plans for the Central Coast Half on the weekend.

Edit: I spoke to Sean about my visit to the dietician so there now expectations of bigger and better things. This is includes a revised program and some new expectations regarding pace etc. Now I am definitely going to have to do be very committed.



No comments: