Friday, October 19, 2007

Post FFFTM

I cannot believe is now a week since Fitzroy Falls Marathton. I really don't have a lot to say about my run. I have a some time to think out it have established a new direction and goal.

Needless to day I pulled up very well post-marathon (too good actually). Sunday was my only rest day and I was then back into.

Monday: 40 minutes on the wind-trainer
Tuesday: 4 x Wild Wally Reps.
Wednesday: 10km run, 30 minutes cross-trainer, pilates class
Thursday: SWEAT "white fence" (17:21 (PB), 17:59, 1km 4:25 (PB))

On a personal note, my mother's health is again a concern. On Monday I took her for a bone scan for suspected bone cancer, thankfully she got the all clear. However, she had further tests yesterday and the cancer has resurfaced on her liver after having 70% of it removed in June, and she also has been diagnosed with cancer on her lungs. Definately some tough days ahead.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

Amazing recovery from FF Bernie. How do you do it! Maybe it was the melted Tim Tams :)

My thoughts are with you re you mum.

Superflake said...

Great recovery from Fitzroy Falls Bernie. Should lead as a very good base for Six Foot in March. Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Jac's Mum said...

Thinking of you. I have no words for something so tough. Where life takes you, I guess you go. Love, Di.

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you on my run this morning and wondering how you are doing.