Tuesday, June 05, 2007

How do you define "cruise"?

This morning was not an easy call to drag myself out of bed after what I define as late night at Virtual's house crunching some numbers for "Team GBH" in preparation for WS100. I was relieved that I only had to "cruise" through the fartlek session today. I did a decent warm up with Dazza K and then did the usual drills and strides. I really didn't pay too much attention to the instructions for the session, thinking I'm only "cruising". However, I ran past Sean on each lap, he would give me a few suggestions that clearly did not fall into the the definition of cruise. I finished the session with 4km with an average pace of 5:06/km. Kerry and I then cooled down to finish with a total distance of 11km for the day.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

How long until you guys actually head off?

Harley Warren said...

FYI Cruise means 90% 10km/p with a slight ELV and some KSI, what ever you do don't forget your BYOBBB, the extra B is a typo. ABTW your forgot your HRM!
"For more information call 1800 DOCTORB, the B is for Bargain."

Katie said...

God bernie you have to ban some of these whakos from your blog :-)

Sean kept yelling to me to surge....then I would hear him call out "sorry Katie ignore that" Hahaha of course I was ignoring him, thats why I had my i-pod!

Nice pace for a cruise by the way :-)

Lulu said...

Very nice pace for a cruise!