Thursday, June 07, 2007

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Well the last couple of days have been pretty hectic with all the last minute preparations, packing, finalising travel arrangement, meeting with the house sitter, dinner with friends......

Yep, running still happening and I am really excited about my training plans while we are away. This will probably be my last post for a while. We leave on Saturday, however my mother undergoes major surgery tomorrow so I will be at the hospital all day with my father and sisters.

Will try to update the blog while away.

9 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry I ran off to the car this morning...the rain! Have a ball and I can not wait to hear all the stories. Yes I hope to be able to outdo waynes trick money by the time you get back!!! Take care :-)

vat_man said...

All the best for your mum's op, and the US invasion. Can't wait to hear about it!

Lulu said...

I hope all goes well with your mum's operation tomorrow. Then you can go and have a great time in the US.

Unknown said...

All the best for your trip away. Give Doggy a big good luck hug from me and take care of you!

I hope all goes well for your mum's op.

Tesso said...

Best of thoughts for your mum. Knowing the family will be there must be such a comfort for her.

Please give The Dog a good luck punch in the belly from me.

Take care.

Superflake said...

Hope mums op goes well. And hope the dog doesn't whine to much in the cargo hold of the plane. Not many trees down there. Oh, and hope he runs well.

Harley Warren said...

Wish your mum all the best, with her family around she will be fine. Have a great trip in the US, hope all goes well for the Dog and yourself. Tell him to unleash the alien at every opportunity he gets, and do not fret I will make sure there is plenty of coconut and iced coke for you when you fly in!
Have fun Bernie G and Blue Dog.

Aunty said...

BG - all the best for your mum's op, I shall say a little prayer for her.

All the best to BD for the big big race in the US & you enjoy yourself also!

Cheers,
K

Unknown said...

I hope all goes well for your mum, Bernie G. For WS ...I wish you & BD all the success in the world! I'll be following all the way!