Monday, March 19, 2007

Doing FA


Under strict instructions of doing "FA" and only allowed to swim with minimal leg movement I have been following the black line and sweating it out in the steam room. Not that I am the competitive type or one to chase PBs or mileage, my goal is to swim further each session.

I was back the physio again on Thursday, and was informed I will not be able to run for a period of four to six weeks and advised I have an "acute tear" WTF. I have physio gain tomorrow hoping to gain permission to start cycling.

Tuesday: 40 minutes swim
Wednesday: 45 minute swim
Thursday: Physiotherapy
Friday: rest day
Saturday: 1hr Aqua Aerobics and 30 minute swim
Sunday: upper body weights and 30 minute swim (including sprints)

I have been thinking of a few running goals over the past couple of days, and this year will be trying a few different things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a STAR.
I gave you a special mention on my blog, hope you dont mind, but it sums up what a true champ you are...A privledge to have spent the day with you on the 10th.
xxx
bekaboo

Running Angel said...

What is 6 weeks out of a lifetime of running - you will be back stronger than ever in no time!