Thursday, February 23, 2006

Update on the Ankle

21 January 2006

Rest day.

22 January 2006

I woke up this morning with a really swollen right foot, so I had the day off work to force myself to keep off it. I ended up going to see the Doctor, just to be on the safe side. After a thorough examination he was happy to say it was only tissue damage, prescribed "RICE" treatment and believes I should be fine by Saturday. I am walking on it with no problems, including using stairs. It just looks worse then it is.

2 comments:

2P said...

Glad to hear it is just soft tissue damage Bernie - you will be scaling mountains in no time ;-)

Tesso said...

Whew, that's a relief about the ankle! Its taper time anyway, the rest will probably do you loads of good.

What a great training run you had, you've got the race nailed for sure. This is getting exciting!!!