Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pumped

18 April 2007

I drove over to Centennial Park to run two laps of the inside loop (on grass). My goal was to just keep it very easy and relaxed and resist the temptation to run longer and faster. Half way through the second lap I bumped into Kerry so we had a bit of a chat and I then joined Deanne and Al as they come through. Total distance 7km (5:50/km pace).

Squeezed in a Pump class after work, before having to attend a Relay for Life information night.

19 April 2007

Knowing hills were programmed for SWEAT this morning, I decided to head over to the park and just go for a fun. I ran a total of 10km (5:38/km pace), feeling pretty good. When I finished I ran over to the hill to watch the squad and cheer them on.

20 April 2007

I decided not to run today, given that I had ran for 4 consecutive days, I thought I would give the glute a bit of a recovery. After work I did a Pump Class followed by 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer.

2 comments:

Brendan said...

welcome back. Good to see you. Damn the glutes!

Lulu said...

Good to see that you're getting in some good runs again. Hopefully see you at SWEAT this week.