Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Today's Mind Game: It is hot and sunny!

Yesterday was my first day back at work after six weeks leave, and boy was it a shock to the system. There has been some major changes in the workplace during my leave but it's all good.

After a long day at work and late appointment in the evening, I treated myself to a rest day. I figured I deserved it after Sunday's effort. However, I was up nice and early this morning to ensure I get a decent warm-up in before the session as I figures it was so cold I was going to take a lot of warming up. Today's session was 5 x 800m. My times were not tremendous however, I will just keep working away over the next few months, and I know the results will come.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Geez, Blue Dog's mum gets grumpy when he's beaten by Flake. I thought about running this morning for a brief second.

Katie said...

Yep, this morning I was happy to be curled up under the doona! I remember those icy mornigns around Mckay...Brrrr!