Monday, July 23, 2007

Training, Tales, and Trails

It's hard to believe how quickly time slipped away last week. I have been very busy catching up with friends, training and getting stuck back into work.


Here's a quick summary:


Tuesday, 17 July: SWEAT, 5 x 800m reps. I was a bit disappointed with my pace, however I managed to keep the reps at a consistent pace finishing off strong in the last rep.

Wednesday, 18 July: Meet Deanne and Kerry for our mid week long run. 90 minutes of running, good company and plenty of chatter.

Thursday, 19 July: I battled to get out bed for SWEAT (too cold), so I ran after work instead. 9km at 5:30/km pace.

Friday, 20 July: 6km at 5:10/km pace.

Saturday, 21 July: Pump class followed by 60 minutes at 5:39/km pace.

Sunday, 22 July: 2hrs 20mins Royal National Park. Blue Dog and I found another trail that definitely challenged my hill and technical running skills, always good to find new trails.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hahaha! Ray already has said "look at its feet, you know what that means...."

You look like your right back into it! FF hear you come!