Wednesday, January 24, 2007

24 January

I meet the usual crowd this morning for our mid-week run. For a bit of a change we ran around Moore Park Golf Course and then headed towards Queens Park. We splashed around under the sprinkler in Moore Park to cool off, it was very humid today. Next time we shall pack soap. We then finished off in Centennial Park with a few surges. Did a total of 16km at 5:49/km pace. It was then back to the gym for another strength session. I increased my weights today, and didn't I feel it.

25 January

This morning it was another session of SWEAT and sweat, it was so humid. Wild Wally was on the agenda today. I had 7 reps, and was really pleased to finished the last rep with a PB. It has been a while since I have had a PB in any form, so I was very happy. It looks like the benefits of Operation Fairy Floss are paying off (thanks PFF).

No comments: