Monday, January 08, 2007

Cross Training

Even though I'm still on holidays I was out the door this morning at 6am for my run. I feel great, the legs feel fine, which is surprising given the beating they have had lately. My mother and I then did some cross training (aka shopping) which was a nice way to spend some of Blue Dog's hard earned while he was at work. Picked up some bargains, but I was very clever and got a nice suprise for Blue Dog, which distracted him from all my goodies :-). After such a hectic day as a "lady of leisure" I finished the day with Yoga.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very noice... glad to see the blog has been dusted off and spruced for the new year! Needs a nice lacy blog protector ;-)

Thanks for just what I needed this morning....as always!!!

March and April will be so much fun :-)

Wobbly man said...

I'm sure the Doggie deserved some rewards too. A 6am run while you are on holidays - now that is commitment!

Anonymous said...

Did you get Blue Dog a Whipper Snipper to distract him?

Razor