Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Goal......

22 March 2006

I had all the right intentions of going for a run after work, however a late meeting interfered. We are moving a couple of weeks, so I decided to get started on the endless task of packing. Surely this should count as exercise.

23 March 2006

It was rather dark and wet, so I opted for the safety of the treadmill at work, given that I would be running on my own. I ran a total of 10km with included 4 x 1k reps, (4:50 x 3, 4.40 x 1). Felt pretty good.

I have decided my next big goal is the Gold Coast Marathon. I looked at some training programs last night, to get me motivated. I will have to consult my coaches Blue Dog and The King for some ideas.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

Woohoo, Gold Coast Marathon!!! And boy, you are in good hands with coaches like that.

Hope the recovery continues to go so well.