Sunday, March 19, 2006

Recovery Week

12 - 18 March 2006

I really took the recovery phase seriously, absolutely no exercise.

Seriously my quards were didn't come good until Wednesday, and I suffered a little with dizzy spells which occurred after my Canberra Marathon. I really listened to my body and took the time out. I usually go swimming as part of my recovery, however due to my scabby knees I didn't feely that was a hygienic option.

I must admit I did spend all day Saturday (18/03) looking a Bridesmaid dresses (my sisters wedding) and shopping for shoes and all the usual wedding things you need to do.

19 March 2006

SMC 10K I was not tempted to race, but only just run around and see how I felt. Bec turned up which was good. We kept each other company for the whole 10ks and confused the ladies at the finish. The legs felt pretty good.

It is now time to look at the next goal and refocus.

No comments: