Tuesday, April 25, 2006

24 April 2006

I headed down to the gym this afternoon and completed an hour on the elliptical trainer. The goal of the session was to keep the workout on the border line of a weight loss/cardio workout. This was followed by a weight session. I had not done any resistance training in the past 6 weeks. I forgot how good it is, and how much it can hurt. My arms were feeling it all afternoon. Finished the session with some streching.

25 April 2006

SWEAT. Today's session was either 1600m or 1200m, I was instructed to complete 3 x 1200m. Did the usual warm, strides and then got stuck into it. The plan was to finish each one faster. My times were: 5:47, 5:38, and 5:33 so I was very pleased.

Total distance for the session was 8.2km.

A good start to the day.

1 comment:

2P said...

Nice 1200's Bernie