Monday, April 24, 2006

It's starting to feel good again.....

21 April 2006

Due to social commitments (tough life), I decided to you use the treadmill at work today. Decided to run for 45 minutes and just fiddle with the speed. I managed 8.23km, felt pretty comfortable and pushed the last couple of kms. Then some strectching.

22 April 2006

Headed to the gym (Fitness First) for any easy session. Ran for 25 minutes on the treadmill, distance of 4.91km, followed by 25 minutes on the elliptical trainer, abs and streching.

23 April 2006

SMC 21km. I decided to treat this run as my LSD. I have only done one long run since six foot, and I was in no shape for racing. Bec has also treating the run as a LSD so we ran together, felt pretty comfortable, but was happy to finish.

I am still undecided of what my goals are and key races. However, I have decided I love 6 Foot, and this will be big one for my annual race calendar. I am also planning on some interesting runs (actually races) with Kit.

3 comments:

2P said...

It is good to get the long runs going again Bernie - the more I learn about running the more I believe they are the key to success.

Tesso said...

Been meaning to say thanks to you for mentioning that great techno'd up version of "9 to 5" a little while ago. Luv it!!!

Jen said...

It's good to see that you are getting your groove back Bernie. Can't wait to hear about your race plans with Kit - sounds interesting!