Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm Still Alive......

29 March 2006

Given that Blue Dog and I were starting our move on 31 March 2006, we headed over to my parents place to take them out for dinner. As some would know my father had a nastly accident, so it's definitely a case of family first.

30 March 2006

Headed over to the track for the 3000m. I had a huge PB of 26 seconds 13:48. I was very happy. I ran a fairly even paced run and felt quite comfortable.

31 March 2006

Started the endless process of moving. No running, just hard labour.

1 April 2006

Striders 10K - Domain. This was the first time I had ran this course. Very scenic but hard to find your rhythm.

2 - 7 April 2006

No exercise. We'll actually we moved house, therefore the week was spent moving, moving, and moving. How can two people collect so much crap?

2 comments:

2P said...

Congrats on the 3k PB - all those hills must have done your speed some good afterall.

Maybe you should get the guys that helped Marty move!

Jen said...

Wow, that's a huge PB Bernie. All your hard work certainly is paying off - congratulations!