Wednesday, April 26, 2006

When a bargain is not a bargain.....

I decided to revisit one of my favourite training locations today, Sydney Park. Last night I got all my gear ready so there was no excuse and no waiting time.

Arrived at work and which is approximately 2km from Sydney Park. Started off nicely felt good, except for one problem, my tights kept slipping down. I am a regular visitor of the Nike warehouse and picked up a pair of running tights for $40.00, I later realised there was no draw string in them. Anyway a put the tights on this morning thinking they would be okay, but no they kept heading south. I apologise to anyone who may have witnessed this. As I starting to warm up...sweat.... the tights stayed in a reasonably modest position.

Now back to the run. I always enjoy running around Sydney Park (except for the dogs), it has some good hills to keep you honest. My average pace was 5.48/km. I actually arrived back at work 200m short of 12km (garmin) so I ran a couple of laps of the car park to make up the difference.

No comments: