Thursday, April 27, 2006

Big Bertha

Again out of bed this morning and headed to SWEAT. Today's session was hills, Big Bertha. I had done this session about 12 months ago, so it had been a while. Hills are my weakness, so the best way to resolve this, is attack (as best I can). Although everybody was waiting for me to finish, I was happy to complete the 10 with evens fairly splits (almost) 2:19. 2:31, 2:31, 2:33, 2:33, 2:36, 2:33, 2:32, 2:30, 2:22 total time for the session was 25:05.

Total session for today was 9.5km.

On another note, I lost my first toe nail. Maybe my pedicures will be cheaper with one less nail to buff and paint ;-).

4 comments:

Tesso said...

If hills are you weakness how come you did so well at 6ft!

Congrats on the nail loss ;-)

2P said...

Nice consistent times Bernie... wow a nail loss, how excellent!

Katie said...

Great effort on BB! Those times will drop in no time.... hahah I will be chasing you I am sure :-)
Good luck on Saturday.. have fun! I am disapointed I will miss that one, I really liked it last year. Never mind hopefully leg will be ok for the Holsworthy 10km. See you soon.

Lulu said...

Big Bertha is a killer! I hope to be back to SWEAT in the next few weeks so I look forward to seeing you there.