Friday, January 27, 2006

25 January 2006

Headed over to "The Bay" to run with the MTG for 17kms. It was really nice out there tonight, not too humid and a nice breeze. The goal pace was 5.30/km. I was feeling really good, and was advised to slow down by "Relief Coach", Blue Dog. I need to do more speed work, as this pace felt great.

26 January 2006

Australia Day.

I decided not to run in the Medibank Private, as I feel an 8km race for $30 dollars is a little steep, when only $1 goes to charity. But I did go and cheer people on and get a few photos.

Headed to the gym in the afternoon allowing Blue Dog to perform his usual recovery routine. I jumped on the treadmill for a total of 7.5km which included two 1km reps at 4.42/km pace. I had planned on doing three but I was buggered.

I then did some strength work;
3 x glute (20 reps)
3 x chest press (20 reps)
3 x abductor (20 reps)
3 x adductor (20 reps)
3 x lat pull down (15 reps)
100 x crunches

15 minutes streching.

No comments: