Sunday, January 29, 2006

27 January 2006.

Absolutely nothing. That's right, after a pretty hectic couple of days at work and with my long run planned on Saturday I decided to have a complete rest day.

28 January 2006

Bec and I headed to Grays Point Public School and enjoyed a great run through the National Park. We ran a total distance of approx. 28 kilometres. It was a great run; very pretty and nice to run without having to negotiate traffic or look at maps. It had been a while since we have done a long run that can run the whole way, we have been doing a lot of training on courses with plenty of hills and practicing walking up hills and the transition from running - walking - running.

I cannot wait to show Blue Dog the run. I must say I felt really good after this run, I actually didn't feel like I had a long run, as I didn't have the usual ache. You've got to love trail running.

2 comments:

2P said...

That trail run sounds great Bernie - keep up the good work ;-)

Tesso said...

Hi Bernie. I've added you into my bloglines list so now I can follow your progress to 6ft Track and beyond!

I still think that husband of yours is a bad influence on you :-)

Happy training. Catch ya soon.