Sunday, January 22, 2006

Catch up.......

19 January 2006

The legs are still a little tender. Headed to the gym and completed 40 minutes elliptical trainer, 30 minutes on the treadmill. I used one of the hill training programs and power walked for a total of 3km.

Followed with some strength and conditioning; abductors, adductors, chest press, back rows, triceps, biceps, and abs. Followed with lots of streching.

20 January 2006

Time to test legs. Another visit to the gym. 5km @ 5.27/km pace. 40 minutes elliptical trainer. Followed by some abs and streching. The quads are still very tender, but improving.

21 January 2006

A visit to Quarry Road. I got of bed and was surprised how good my legs felt, not perfect but getting there. I decided one lap would do nicely. Arrived and headed of with my favourite running partner, Bec. I had difficulty stablising my breathing, but I felt pretty good. We actually ran the track far better than our last visit.

A total of 12.6km

22 January 2006

Headed off to the STaR. I had planned on running 25km with the MTG, but decided after about 5km, I would take the shorter option of 15kms with a few others. Turned out to be 16.2km. Still felt a little fatigued during the run.

Weekly Total: 78km
Monthly Total: 224.5km
Yearly Total: 224.5km

No comments: