Thursday, January 12, 2006

Time to Catch up.......

9 January 2006

Today I did absolutely nothing. After yesterday's run I knew I needed a day off, so layed around and read a book. Got to love being on holidays.

10 January 2006

Another hot day, so I decided I would again run on the treadmill. I ran 9km at 5.20/km pace. Followed by 30 minutes on the Elliptical Trainer, on the usual hill program, then some weights. At the moment I am concentrating on increasing the strength in my legs. As usual finished with 15 minutes of stretching.

I should note, my plan to beat the head did not work. The air-conditioning was not working, I was drowned in sweat after about 20 minutes.

11 January 2006

MTG = Super Set

Finally ran outdoors. I really enjoy the Super Set which included;

10km loop
2 x 400m (1.48, 1.46)
2 x hill reps (1.50, 1.57)
2 x 1km reps.(4.34,4.26,
Total Distance = 15km.

There was a really nice breeze which made running very pleasant. We had quite a few drink breaks, and I forgot to restart my Garmin at one stage ;-(.

No comments: