Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SMH Casuality

There is absolutely no running or exercise of any type to report here, except for the 10 minute walk to the Doctor's surgery yesterday.

Saturday afternoon I finished up a with temperature and felt absolutely terrible and not great company. Sunday was even worse when I began vomiting blood. However, I put on a brave face for Mother's Day and had lunch with my family and then straight back home into the PJs. The Dr has given me a Medical Certificate declaring me unfit for work until Thursday, which he believes may be extended.

I'm not even going to consider lining up for the SHM now. I would prefer to conserve all my energy for regaining my health, after all our big trip is very soon.

8 comments:

Ellie80 said...

take care bernie! rest up and congrats on the impending nuptials :)

Unknown said...

vomiting blood???? Sh*t! Do take care! What on earth is wrong?

2P said...

Lots of time to play with that new camera :-)

Take care Bernie and get well soon.

Tesso said...

Holy hell, vomiting blood! What the hell happened at your hen's day???

Take it easy.

Superflake said...

Oh Hell. I thought Blue Dog was just referring to the Races when I saw him on Sunday. Hope you get better soon BG. I heard Elvis is waiting for you.

plu said...

All the best and get well as soon as you can.

Plu

TA and the Gnome said...

Sorry to hear you are not well but I believe that often happens with the stress of planning a wedding :-).

We'll miss you Sunday but know it's all for a good cause.

TA

Becky O said...

Get well soon Bernie! Hope to see you there Sunday cheering.