Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nothing Happening Here

28 May 2007

I treated myself to a rest day, given that I had ran for 9 consecutive days and had definitely broken the 10% increase in training rule.

29 May 2007

I had to commence a diet of clear fluids only in preparation for some minor surgery on Thursday. Sean had incorporated this in my program so I was instructed to just "cruise". I met Katie and Peter and did a nice easy lap of around the park and then ran two laps of the lake. I had a couple of people offer words of encouragement as they rant past me during their time trial, not knowing I was in "cruise" mode. When Kerry finished her TT I joined her for another lap of the lake.

30 May 2007

No exercise today.

1 comment:

Harley Warren said...

Good to hear your having a rest day Bernadette, soak it up!