Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wake up legs - today it's Hills.

21 May 2007

I joined Blue Dog for a nice run after work, but I did remind him I only wanted to take it easy, but we both have difference levels of "easy". We did our usually 7.4km circuit. I was a great night for running the water in Botany Bay was like glass, perfect water skiing conditions. We did an average pace of 5:44/km and finished off with some stretching.

22 May 2007

I arrived at Centennial Park and it was still very dark and nobody in sight, so I did two laps of the lake as my warm-up as I know nearly every foot steep along the lake so their was no fear in doing a face plant. Today's session was Big Bertha, but today we did it in the reverse direction with a little sneaky. I did 10 laps and finished in 25:44 minutes, nearly 2 minutes slower than my PB, but I was happy. I received a couple of compliments on how well I was running and that I was looking strong, so I have got be happy with that. Finished with another 10.5km in the bank.

2 comments:

Harley Warren said...

Raymond of Narwee says, "Great to have you back..."

Lulu said...

Glad to hear you're back at training. YOu always look strong, because you are:) See you soon.