Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Monday, 27 November 2006

Blue Dog and I headed out for our recovery run taking it out at a nice easy pace. It really took me a long time to get into a rhythm and I felt my stride was very restricted. After a couple of k's my body loosened up. I left Blue Dog to continue his run as I turned around and headed for home. I did a total of 6km with an average pace of 5.46/km.

Tuesday, 28 November 2006

When the alarm went off I really had to drag myself out of bed, after making a coffee for Blue Dog and myself I decided to pull the pin on SWEAT and went back to bed and slept solidly for another 2 hours. Today was an unplanned but necessary rest day.

I had an appointment in the afternoon with my dietician. After a good chat and review of my food my diary we have found the answer to my lack of energy. I was really quite surprised at what I was doing to myself. I now have some homework and a plan to put my lessons into action.

Wednesday, 29 November 2006

Katie come over to my house this morning for a run. We were accompanied by Blue Dog who rode his bike along side of us. We only had 45 minutes on the program today so we started a little later so it was nice to get a couple more zzz's. By the time we got back to my house Blue Dog was there to great ice with an icy cold drink.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

That's good that the dietician has nailed your lack of energy on the head. I'd be interested to hear more about it.