Monday, November 06, 2006

Wind Warriors

This morning I woke up the sound of the wind and rain, and thankfully had arranged for Katie to meet me my house nice and early otherwise I may have hit the snooze button a few times. Monday’s are usual my rest day, but I won’t to speak to Sean about increasing my training to 7 days a week.

Katie and I headed down to Botany Bay. Katie pointed out the rain in the horizon which ended on top of before too long. After 5ks we turned around and were confronted by a strong head wind, we were very thankful to turn into my street that provided protection from the wind. We ran just over 10km with an average speed of 5.36km/hr.

3 comments:

Clairie said...

You do realise that if you train 7 days a week that means NO REST DAY. What are you thinking? That BlueDog seems to have infected you with his wild training habits :)))

Becky O said...

Secret training hey, tsk tsk ;)

I dont know where you girls get all that energy from. I'm still sruggling with my increase to 6 days a week :)

CJ said...

Sounds like a tough run with the wind and rain. I think I would've been very tempted to stay in bed!