Friday, June 02, 2006

Fresh Start

Meet Kit and Deanne at Centennial Park this morning for our easy Friday. I must admit it was not easy removing the layers of clothing this morning. After a short discussion on where to actually ran we headed off . My left hammy was still a little tight but did loosen up after about 2ks. We ran along chatting about our training and race plans. Both Deanne and Kit will be running the SS 10k at Lane Cove tomorrow, and I will be marshalling due to the 4 x 4 ANSW in the afternoon, so the topic was heavily focused on how cold it will be in the morning. Finished the session with some streching.

This morning I borrowed Blue Dog's skins (I need to do some washing), it was the first time I have ran in them, felt great ;-) mmmm ........ time to go shopping.

Total distance of 6.3km @ 5.18/km.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love my Skins too - highly recommend them!

And thanks for your kind wishes for my little adventure on Sunday. I hope I don't need the gloves - but I've bought some anyway ;-)