Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wet Wednesday

Met Katie and Deanne at Centennial Park this morning at 5.30am in the wet and cold. We ran around the outside of the Park, and a couple of times I felt like I was slowing the girls down but I managed to keep with them. My hammies were okay today but my glutes were a little tight, I have a massage booked in tonight which should help.

We ran 16.2kms at an average pace of 5.31km/hr.

Although it was very wet I am happy knowing I got out there, rather than taking a softer option.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You were running well... I was a little less chatty as it was a bit of a grind for me. Haha we were probably both slowing Deanne down- she is running well at the moment! My glutes were sooo tired! Then add a 5hr stint in the car yesterday I needed a rest today!

Look after those hammies! I am going to chase them around on saturday ;-)