Thursday, August 03, 2006

Big Bertha

I arrived nice and early meeting Katie at the gates. We jogged down to the oval together and did a bit of a warm up. I think I have started to turn the corner with my cold, although my breathing is still heavy and my energy levels are lower than usual. Towards the end of the drills my lovely husband arrived after his nightshift. Sean checked on my health and advised my to just go easy it was only training, but I still had 10 laps of Big Bertha, I was secretly hoping he reduce my the laps. I just concentrated on my form, which I believe is improving. I finished in 24:42 minutes which is still a PB for 10 laps even though I was taking it easy. I am now looking forward to my next encounter when feeling on top of my game.

1 comment:

Horrie said...

Not too shabby Bernie, especially while battling a cold. Your form looked good this morning.