Friday, August 11, 2006

Just What the Dr (Coach) Ordered

This morning I met Katie, Deanne and Ali at the Bay for a nice easy run. I am always guitly of running my "easy runs" too hard so today we were all sensible. Although when we got back to the car we still had 4 minutes to go; our personality disorder reappeared and we finished our 45 minutes. I really enjoyed this mornings run, it was great company and a beautiful morning.

Update on my mother.

A visit to the doctor last week identified she also has four tumors on the liver. She is scheduled for surgery on Monday (14th August) to remove the bowel tumor. Once she is has recovered from surgery she will then commence treatment for the liver. BTW it was her 55th Birthday yesterday, so Happy Birthday Mum.

2 comments:

Ellie80 said...

happy birthday to your mum bernie and i hope that all goes as well as possible. have a good weekend too :)

silverfox said...

Bernie

Doggie mentioned to me last sat that your mum was crook and I have been meaning to post something here. I hope that all the treatment goes well. The new medicines and treatments are a lot better these days and moreso the human spirit is an amazingly resiliant thing. Keep up the fight. Meantime we will say a few to the big guy for you all. Catch you soon.