Friday, August 18, 2006

When the alarm went off yesterday morning, I decided to roll over and have another couple of hours sleep, I was just exhausted. But it wasn't a SWEAT free day, the morning and afternoon squads had a bit of get together last night which was really nice.

I also received a much anticipated package for the US; two Garmin 305s one for Katie and myself. Very exciting.

This morning I met Katie, Deanne, and Ali at The Bay this morning. It was still dark this morning so we got to watch the sunrise over The Bay and very mild morning. We panicked knowing it's nearly time drag the shorts out of the cupboard again. Perhaps I had better go and buy the current edition of No Idea, I am sure it will have a special lift out; how to loose 10 kilos in one week ;-). My new toy measured my run as 11.16km with an average pace of 5:27/km.

3 comments:

Ellie80 said...

yay - we are going to have a pack of matching 305's at training!

let me know when you have a sure fire way to lose 10k in one week!!

E

Lulu said...

Oh no, not more 305s! I shall look very old fashioned when I come back to training!

Superflake said...

What do you mean get the shorts out? They never went away.