Sunday, August 20, 2006


Lady Carington Drive, Royal National Park

Kit, Ray (aka Razor), Deanne and Helen met at my house this morning so we could head over to the RNP for a LSD. Deanne, Razor and I had 2hrs on the program and Kit and Helen 3hrs 20mins. Deanne, Razor and I ran together and comfortable pace. It was pretty cool this morning and us at least 40 minutes to thaw out. We ran from Gray's Point Public School, down the Honeymoon Stars and along Lady Carington Drive for an hour and then turned around. We ran for a total of 20km which was Razor's longest ever run, I think Deanne and I slowed him down bit. We streched and come home to find Blue Dog has squeezed us fresh fruit juice and made us Blueberry and Raspberry Pancakes. Kit and Helen arrived soon after and were also welcomed with Blue Dog's great breakfast. We then sat around in the sun in our backyard for a while giving Helen's some race tips on how she could go sub 60 minutes for C2S, even Blue Dog blushed and was lost for words.

My mother was discharged from hospital today so I will be going over to stay at my parents place for a week or two, which means no internet access; no blogging. I have packed my training program and will be sitting on the back step each day waiting for my Dad to come home so I can go for a run.

3 comments:

Katie said...

They were the best pancakes ever!!! Thanks for a great morning!! We will miss you this week... take care and we will see you soon sparking and rearing to go! Ray had a great run.... he was sooo happy all day.

David Criniti said...

Hey Bernie,

All the Criniti's are sending good vibes your mum's way. Hope she's on the road to recovery very soon.

Dave

R2B said...

Hi BernieG
We havent met but i wanted to pass on my thanks to Blue Dog for his encouragement at C2S!

Look forward to meeting you sometime.
R2B