Friday, August 04, 2006

Easy lap of "The Bay"

Katie, Deanne, Ali and I meet at the Bay nice and early this morning. The lightening was spectacular this morning and we were lucky enough finish before the rain. It was nice easy pace and thankfully my breathing was far more relaxed, so I can safety say I have turned the corner with my cold which is good as Katie and I will be flying the green white banner again tomorrow for the ANSW Relays. Our secret baton changing training camp has been very successful, we know have practice stepping onto the podium.

2 comments:

Ellie80 said...

good luck tomorrow bernie! or i might see you tomorrow morning if you are heading to lane cove as well. (that is if i make it given this weather!!)

Anonymous said...

All the best to you and the girls for tomorrow.

Wildthing