Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Peace Full Day & Easy Run..........

I have enjoyed a nice quiet day by myself day, as Blue Dog was gone well before the sun came up and headed up the Blue Mountains for 12 Foot Track. Given that today's an easy day I thought it would be a good idea to sit back and get a manicure. I then went shopping and found dress for a ball I am going to in September. It was the second dress I tried on so even dress hunting was even easy today.

I went for a my usual local run this afternoon. It was beautiful being out in the sun shine with the water sparling from the sun's rays. I was thinking about C2S tomorrow and mentally visualising how I plan to run. It will be good to catch up with a friends I haven't seen for a while and just sit back and enjoy the afternoon.

No comments: