Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mini Wednesday

I woke up feeling a little better today and met the girls as planned. Started off okay, but after about 15 minutes realised I had better stick the revised plan from Sean and cut the run short. I finished one outside loop of Centennial Park and then decided to run the a lap of the track. I was joined by Kulinda, I was almost tempted to run another lap, but I then listened to my voice of reason. I for 1hr 7 mins, with an average pace of 5:44km/hr. Nothing too exciting, but at least I got out there and turned the legs over. I feel alot better tonight, hopefully I am on the mend.

3 comments:

speedygeoff said...

Can we please borrow Sean? He seems to prescribe doing less than one feels like. A rare beast indeed!

Unknown said...

That's an excellent example of listening to your body, Bernie...something we all talk about but seldom do!

Hope you continue to get back to good health.

Tesso said...

Good on you for being sensible Bernie, its not easy to do.

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Gotta be in tip top shape for the C2S!