Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dress Rehearsal

I had a great run this morning. We meet at Centennial Park which was quite dark at 5.20. I had suggest last night that we go for a run into the city to have a look at the Queen Elizabeth. So we started off in the Park, I may have to drag out Blue Dog's ultra lights for running at this time. Running down Oxford Street is always interesting; beer bottles, vomit, rubbish and some great fashions for the more adventurous. We finally made our way to Circular Quay and were greeted by Queen Elizabeth. It was great running around the Harbour this morning and watching the city come alive. We did a total of 16kms with an average pace of 5:32/hr, which felt very comfortable.

I even used today's run as dress rehearsal of my running attire for 6 Foot, everything gets a big tick of approval.

No comments: