Saturday, February 10, 2007

Raising the Bat

Well today was my half centenary; 50 day running streak. I was planning on a sleep in but the offer of running in Sydney Park followed by a nice breakfast got the better of me, and a few more hills could go astray. I actually felt pretty tired today, probably a combination of another heavy training week, last night's Yoga session or the fact that I have been pretty busy socially for the last couple of weeks. I finished with 9.5km with an average pace of 5:47/km, without being tempted to finish the run with an even 10km.

4 comments:

Gronk said...

50 days in a row ?? Oh my God, I struggle to do 3 ! Awesome effort Bernie !

Tesso said...

Go the ton Bernie!!!

2P said...

Wow 50 not out - Bernie Ponting :-)

Anonymous said...

SUPER G is here to stay.
I let blocka know you were interested:)