Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rewarded

This morning I arrived nice and early, and did a pretty good warm-up, and was feeling slightly apprehensive about today's Big Bertha session. I decided to apply a different approach to the session, and was pleasantly rewareded with a 10 second PB, 23:50. I felt pretty good running the up hill section today and paid alot of attention to incorporating Sean's suggestions into my technique. I was pleased to lapping people today, I remember only too well being the last person to finish this session.

A great start to the day!

3 comments:

Superflake said...

Excellent session Bernie. Well done. Did you lap the dog as well?

Tesso said...

Congrats on the PB Bernie. Soooo, are you going to let us in on these changes to your technique???

Anonymous said...

great work superG...
Seems it was the day for PB's....it is all the hard work you are all doing for 6ft...truely paying off in spades.
x