Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Swan Lake

This morning we meet a the very civilised hour of 6.00am for our mid week run. It was a lot shorter today, only 45 minutes due to the Striders 10k on Saturday and our taper. Started the run outside the Park initially as the light is better, and then cut up past the SCG. It was suggested that we were trying to avoid the gradual incline up Moore Park Road, but I knew what Katie was up to; hoping for a repeated display of the Swan players walking around with towels and naked torsos. It was then back into the Park for a random run through the different trails. The slower pace and shorted run was very welcomed today.

I have a message booked in this afternoon, which will help iron out any little issues and help freshen up the legs.

2 comments:

Harley Warren said...

I though that swan lake might be a reference to my new dance moves!

Katie said...

Mmmmmm swans!

Bring on operation MI! It will make for interesting running conversation! I dare say the Razor will be dropping back quite often ;-)

I am looking forward to our operation FF dinner!! I might even have a beer with Wayne!