Saturday, September 16, 2006

32 minutes......not 30 or 35

Today was an easy 32 minutes, Sean did laugh when we discussed this the other day, he suggested my program down to seconds soon. Just for something different I ran around Kogarah Bay to Carrs Park and back. It was another run that I struggled with my pace, again I was a bit too quick. I ran past a junior cricket game will all the parents settled in for the day, I secretly thanked my lucky stars that I would never have to waste my Saturday's doing the same. Finished the run with nice little hill, so it was definitely good preparation for tomorrow. Getting very excited now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

A massive thank you for your support yesterday!!! I truely appreciated your words of encouragement! You guyr really helped me through those last 5kms.... I felt so emotional I would not have held it together with out your calming words. As I said on my blog it is a true friend that puts up with sweat, gu, spat out jelly beans and irrational crying!! Thanks for sharing it with me :-)
Well done on your run.... to get so close to that PB on that course is really great!! CC will be special I can tell! Bring it on :-)