Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday's are still rest days but not completely, I have to do a strength session on the program. I went to the gym this afternoon for do some weights and core work. Unfortunately it was peak hour, but I still managed to use all the machines and equipment I wanted. Funny most of the males at the gym all have chicken legs and are only interested in "chest mate", so I always manage to get through my routine without having to wait too long. I managed to increase my weights today, but I was still a little conservative knowing I have the half marathon on Sunday. I must say I always find the "people watching" amusing and I walk out feeling fully sic.

1 comment:

Clairie said...

Gosh I spend a day away from the PC yesterday and log on to find all the news - little sis getting married, Dog qualified for the Western States and youv'e got a half marathon this weekend.

Isn't the gym a funny place with all the people watching going on. I just can't believe some of the outfits people wear.....