Sunday, September 24, 2006


I have not done any exercise for three days now due to my cold, which I believe may now be on the mend. But it has been a hectic few days. On Thursday evening Blue Dog and I met some of his old school friends for dinner (very late night).

I did not go into the office on Friday, after my boss sugessted on Thursday I work from home (you don't have to tell me twice). Now usually I would go for a run and head the gym, but I was just too sick, after blowing my nose, coughing all day and even vommitting I didn't even feel guilty for missing my training session. We went to the Fire Brigade Ball (photo) that evening, I was pleased I made it through the night.

Saturday, we had a Kitchen Tea I organsied for my little sister and Blue Dog did the right thing and went and had a few beers with the groom-to-be. I had another rest day and gave SMC a miss this weekend. I decided it was best to just rest as I really need to get rid of my cold and not keep pusing myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a great photo. You two scrub up really well :-)

wt

2P said...

Sounds like a good decsion Bernie - get well soon :-)

Unknown said...

Love the photo, BernieG...2 goodlooking youngsters! Take time out to get yourself well, though; it doesn't sound too good to me right now...time, you have plenty of!

Becky O said...

Hope you're getting over that cold Bernie and you can make it to training tomorrow.

Thanks for posting on my blog. Yes, I will definately have to try out some of the Striders runs. You guys were definately out in force at the Marathon.