Tuesday, September 26, 2006

After a couple of days off I went to the gym last night and did 25 minutes on the elliptical trainer, followed by some weights and core work. Once I finished my session I waited for Blue Dog just enjoyed people watching. There is always so much to keep me amused at my gym..... It's fully sic.

This morning Blue Dog and I arrived at SWEAT very early, I think I was very eager to run again. So it gave me the opportunity to do a good warm up. We are not allowed to use the oval at the moment, but we were very naughty and did all our drills and strides there before headed over to the lake for our reps. I had 4 x 1ks this morning, but this was amended to 2 x 1200 (5:35, 5:43), 1 x 800 (3:33), 1 x 1200 (5:40). I didn't push too hard today due to my cold. During the 800m rep my legs felt like they had no strenght. Just for something different I ran from Centennial Park to work today for my cool down. I completed a total of 14.3kms today, so I feel like a runner again :-).

1 comment:

2P said...

Good to see you over the lurgy Bernie - 14+k is a big Tuesday run!