Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Blue Dog

Today's is Blue Dog's 48th Birthday so I had a half day of work so I could home early and spend the afternoon with him. We went for a nice easy run, again greeted with horrible headwinds. We just did a nice easy run around Kogarah Bay and Botany Bay. It was a total distance of 7.4kms with an average pace of 5:16/km so it was a pretty decent pace for an easy run but it felt good. We then came home and went to the gym. I enjoyed a really good weight session without the usual peak hour crowd. I finished the session off with a some core work and streching. Perfect day.

The body is feeling pretty good, no niggles so I will have to start thinking of my goal time for next week's half and my race plan.

1 comment:

Superflake said...

Woof Woof. Happy Birthday Big Dog!