Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wild Wally

I arrived nice and early again this morning which gave me a chance to have a decent warm up which was definitely needed, by lower abs were about tender from the core work I did the other day. I settled into a nice warm up and felt pretty good by the time we headed over to the hills for a session of Wild Wally. I had 7 reps on my program today, which the most I have ever done. I should point out in a previous post I confused my 10 laps of Big Bertha with Wild Wally ... dooh. We started almost at the top of hill today, so we could finish each rep with a longer hill sprint. I didn't want to go out too hard and crash before the last few reps, but I did try and keep them consistent. Sean offered me a few tips to correct my form on the up hill. Something else I will now have to concentrate on. My reps were: 3:22, 3:20, 3:19, 3:18, 3:19, 3:14, 3:12(PB), I actually My did a total of just over 4ks today and feel good.

I have to juggle my training a little of the next couple of days with my sister's wedding on Saturday. Sean did suggest I squeeze in a run between the service and the ceremony. As a bridesmaid, I don't think my sister would appreciate it. I think I just sneak out before everyone gets out of bed.

3 comments:

Clairie said...

Can't wait to see the wedding photos - I hope the dresses aren't what you wore to the Hens night hee hee

Have a great weekend Bernie and I am sure you will manage to squeeze that run in somewhere.....if not dont panic - you could always benefit from a rest anyhow.

Becky O said...

Have a great time at the wedding Bernie !

Hope they let you fit in a session in between your bridesmaid duties :)

2P said...

Instead of catching the bouquet you could always use your clout as bridesmaid to make it a 5k dash for it ;-)