Sunday, September 10, 2006


Hens Weekend
(my sisters Allison, Joanne (bride-to-be) and yours truely)

This weekend was one of the rare weekends that disrupted my running. But it was my baby sister's hens weekend in the Hunter Valley, and as one of her bridesmaids sometimes you have to make sacrifices. After a full day of tasting I managed to squeeze a 6km run in before we all went out for a night of "disco". As you may have guessed it was fancy dress, so I wore my most "fancy" dress (isn't pretty). I did however manage to cross train on the dance floor.

I had planned on doing my long run when I arrived home, but after a long night and doing the house work at my parents place on the way home, I have decided to do something a rarely do miss my LSD.

Some good news. Blue Dog has been accepted for Western States 2007, so California here we come.

4 comments:

Tesso said...

Noice :-)

Ellie80 said...

aw bernie - that is BEAUTIFUL :) i hope that we get to see you in it at some drinks functions soon. and congrats to blue dog!

Eagle said...

Bernie,
Hope all is as okay as they can with your mother. Pass on the Birthday wishes to the Dog and a young 48 he is. And WS100 - absolutely fantastic news.

Looks like he didn't give himself a chance to feel old on his birthday with a run and the gym.

Catch up with you both soon.

Eagle said...

I hope all is as okay as it can be with your mother.

Congratulations to the Dog for his Birthday and the WS100 acceptance. He is a legend!

Catch you both soon.