Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Fever

I woke up this morning very happy it was Friday and excited about the weekend ahead. I have had a pretty stress full week due work and some further complications with my mothers health. I met Kerry, Deanne and Katie this morning for a nice easy run around Centennial Park via the lake to monitor the development of the geese. It's amazing how much they grow overnight. We ran 6.4km with an average pace of 5:58/km.

I'm off to Fitzroy Falls tomorrow to run the 10k and I am feeling pretty confident in improving on last year's time, but I'm really looking forward to a day out in the sun with friends.

BTW I can happily report I have not had any alcohol for 11 days (almost a PB).

3 comments:

Becky O said...

Well done Bernie with staying off the booze. I managed some self control at work drinks 2 nights this week. Saying no to free booze is bloody hard...

Tesso said...

I must try that no-alcohol thing again one day. I think my PB is only 6 or 7 days. Is The Dog going out in sympathy with you?

Good luck at FF.

2P said...

Wow congrats on the 11 days.. that is awesome.