Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I only had an easy 30 minutes today but I still be the girls to keep them entertained with my current running technique or lack off; and to get to work early for a meeting. I think this was probably one of the slowest runs I have ever done, and I am thankful the Katie, Kerry and Belinda were happy to keep Bec and I company. Once Bec and I finished, I tried to do a few streches but even my scabby knee reduces my range of movement.

Katie and Kerry my next goal should be stay upright in my next trail race.... Thanks girls.

2 comments:

TA and the Gnome said...

Just caught up on a few days and have to say that Blue Dog's quick easy run the day before really worked :-). Glad you are so thrilled with your great result. Hope the body is back to norm soon.

TA

Becky O said...

Lets hope that falling over during a race doesnt end up becoming "Doing a Bernie" ;)